Brains & Beauty Brains & Beauty Home About Me TPT Beauty Teaching Pinterest Facebook Instagram TPT Store Contact Me Image Map

Friday, March 13, 2015

Acceptance is the final step

When I woke up this morning, I was definitely in denial that today is the last official day of my Spring Break. Seriously, who counts the weekend? Those are my normal, yet much needed breaks! 

I'm linking up with Sandy from ELA Everyday for her Spring Break, is it really over? Linky to give you an insight into what exactly I did with my time off.




So, I have a to-do list a mile long, and I spent most of my free time binge watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix. I mean, its SPRING BREAK! Why work? I'm pretty sure I've watched 2 seasons this week. Sorry, not sorry.




So, we've been in our house almost 7 months and up until this spring break, we didn't own dishes. WOW! So we made a trip to IKEA! Obviously we bought dishes, but we also got some nightstands for our bedroom. I am on a decorating spree and our bedroom is on the top of the list. So far, I am in LOVE! I hung curtains, got a new duvet and pillows, and painted the nightstands to match. Next on the list is a new headboard and some art work. Can't wait for it to be finished. I will do a big reveal as soon as its all done. 



The last adventure Keith and I decided to go on I am almost hesitant to admit. We went to see Shamu at Sea World San Antonio. 


I feel like I have an unhealthy LOVE towards Shamu. I just love everything about these animals and seeing them up close. When we got home, we watched Black Fish on Netflix and my heart broke. I had seen it before but forgot the impact it had on me. 

FREE TILIKUM!



Finally, I spent some time in the gym and decided that I NEED to do something about this weight that I need to get off. 5AM workouts and meal prepping are in my future. 


I've accepted that Spring Break is over, but only 12 weeks until Summer! WAHOOO!


1 comment:

  1. absolutely! I spent my spring break binge watching The Walking DEAD! Paula

    ReplyDelete