Brains & Beauty Brains & Beauty Home About Me TPT Beauty Teaching Pinterest Facebook Instagram TPT Store Contact Me Image Map

Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Currently

I am so excited to join Farley for my first Currently! Its March and I am ready for spring break! I can't wait to make this a monthly thing! 


Listening: My best gal Cassie over at Mrs. Thomas's Class got me and the bf hooked on American Horror Story. I am LOVING IT! The music is creepy and the story is perfect. 

Loving: We bought our first house 7 months ago and then Christmas and the New Year happened and we just hadn't gotten around to making much of an effort with decorating. Not to mention, I am just so indecisive on what I want this place to look like. I made some big purchases this weekend and am IN LOVE with how homey our house is starting to feel. Slowly bur surely, this place is starting to feel like a home. 

Thinking: I NEED A BREAK. Spring break in T minus 5 school days. 

Wanting: SPRING BREAK *see above* ;)

Needing: When I am under a deadline, I tend to work well. When you own your own business and you are your own boss, deadlines tend to be stretched. I seriously need to get working on the last 2 sets of my "Rock the STAAR" test prep task cards. They are supposed to be out by the end of the week. EEEEK! 

Spring Break Plans: My bf is a coach, so no big plans here and I AM NOT COMPLAINING!!!


Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. I feel your pain about the new house :) I moved into this house four years ago and still don't have a single room I would consider "finished." There's always something more important to get done, or so it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a super cute blog! I am hopping over from Farley's currently. I never could get into American Horror Story, so my Sunday nights are filled with The Walking Dead! Good luck with your new house. It takes a while to get everything just right! And...I hope your spring break is totally relaxing...sounds good to do nothing!!
    Kim
    Mrs. H's Resource Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 days until spring break FREEDOM!!!!!! I'm counting down with you!!! Can't wait! :)
    -Elyse @ A is for Apples

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't it crazy how new furniture and decor can change everything!! Love it!!

    Kendra
    This Little Ladybug

    ReplyDelete