Brains & Beauty Brains & Beauty Home About Me TPT Beauty Teaching Pinterest Facebook Instagram TPT Store Contact Me Image Map

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Whoa Wait, August!

I cannot believe that it is officially August. I have been MIA in the blogging world because I was FULLY enjoying summer. Sleeping in, staying in pajamas ALL DAY, and doing a whole lot of nothing. 

Don't get me wrong, I had big hopes and dreams a giant to do list for the summer. BUT, when it came down to actually doing anything, I was down right exhausted from the school year. Only up until recently have I begun to check things off my to do list. 

Which brings me to the point of my post. I am in the thick of preparing for my new classroom. For those of you who don't know, I am looping with my babies to 4th grade to teach reading. As I begin my 3rd year of teaching, I realize what I should and shouldn't spend my time and effort on. So my sweet friend and teaching partner over at Mrs. Thomas's Class gave me inspiration for my new classroom. We are both trying to make our classrooms feel more like home. I knew the neon colors from last year were just not going to cut it anymore. I knew I wanted to incorporate some neutrals and burlap. Finally, she posted some tribal print stuff and I was in love! 

So the other day, I posted this picture on IG of some prints that I whipped up for my walls! 



I was thrilled by the love it received, so I knew I was going to have to have a freebie! 

I finally have them printed and framed, ready to put in my room. I bought the frames at Joann's. They were 40% off and I had an additional 30% off coupon! Woo!






I am so excited to share these prints with you for your classroom. I know I cannot wait to decorate my room. I look forward to seeing them in action. Tag me on IG @steponmemoreno with a picture!

You can find them HERE.

Stay tuned for a full classroom reveal when I can get in and start setting up!!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for these posters! I'll be printing them out at school very soon. I also have the same goal of making my room cozier and i'm thinking these adorable posters will certainly help!
    Thanks a bunch!
    Aylin
    Learning to the Core

    ReplyDelete